Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What would you pay for a second hand soprano sax?

Someone I know has a soprano saxophone for sale. She%26#039;s played it once and then decided she%26#039;d prefer a straight one! I know her personally so I know this is true. It has a hard case and everything else included.





I%26#039;m interested in buying it off her. She%26#039;s asking 拢300, is this a fair price? If not what would you pay.





(I%26#039;m in UK)
What would you pay for a second hand soprano sax?
Yes - that sounds more than fair.


I bought my E flat alto with 4 months of real use about 12 years ago for more than that.
What would you pay for a second hand soprano sax?
what%26#039;s the make of the sax?


where did she buy it?


what is the rrp?





MAKE SURE YOU PLAY IT FIRST... check the tone, play a scale making sure all the valves are in place... NO LEAKS





then ask yourself ... would you sell your saxophone after one play, because you preferred %26#039;a straight on%26#039;... doesn%26#039;t make too much sense, ooh and better question





DO I TRUST THIS PERSON?
Reply:I think it sounds like a good deal. You know her personally, so she%26#039;s not trying to rip you off or anything. I%26#039;d check it out just to be 100% sure, but it sounds like a great deal. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment