Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Boarding School Help?

I hate my school and I dont really get along with my family. I want to go to boarding school and my parents said that its ok. The problem is that I cant afford it. I%26#039;m an A student but not an A+ so scholarships are a little hard. Any advice? and please dont say you should just go to ur regular school and forget about boarding school.
Boarding School Help?
Well this is going to be hard because you obviously will only listen to what you want to hear. You are basically going to have to get an A+ average which means; sacrifice, sacrifice, sacrifice!!! That means you will have to sacrifice going out with friends, dances, and extra curricular activities to study. You will also have to learn to politic (make convincing arguments to your teacher) to get the grade you want. This is a negotiation process.

No comments:

Post a Comment