Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What are some easy, but fun, guitar tabs for the acoustic guitar?

I%26#039;m a beginner at the guitar, but I know how to read tabs. Do you know any easy tabs I can play on the acoustic guitar?





Thanks!
What are some easy, but fun, guitar tabs for the acoustic guitar?
Well, I guess some default easy guitar tabs are Oasis - Wonderwall, and Our Lady Peace - Superman%26#039;s Dead. I usually go to 911tabs.com. This site has every tab you could want.
What are some easy, but fun, guitar tabs for the acoustic guitar?
Hey There!


Well to begin with you want to be learning to play small riffs, or the basic chords to a song so you can play along with it.





For example when I began playing I learnt to read tab and then searched all the basic guitar chords (A,B,C,D,E,F,G %26amp; Am,Bm,Cm,Dm,Em,Fm,Gm) %26quot;m means minor%26quot;. Once I had learnt these I began playing small songs such as the %26quot;james bond%26quot; riff.. Or something like (Smoke on the water - deep purple)





All of these tabs can be easily found on the following websites:


www.ultimate-guitar.com


www.guitaretab.com/


www.guitarzone.com/


www.911tabs.com/





PS you may also want to watch some video lessons on YouTube.com.





Hope this helps yah!


Daniel,
Reply:Hey There Delilah-Plain White t%26#039;s pretty easy lady getter too.


Island in the sun-Weezer


checkout some sublime to


might be able to get some of those down


dont think sateria is that hard

No comments:

Post a Comment